Sinister: Vilage Lovin': happened so fast

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Thu Feb 24 11:54:54 GMT 2000

So I go away for a bit and waddya know? a village has taken root in front of
my very eyes. Lets hope it doesn't get like the Amish villages in the US
where men had to be brought in from the outside to replenish the gene pool.
Anyway I bagsie being left back for the football team and think we should
play in a Wimbledon long ball down the middle way.
I too am going to see tompaulin in manchester on saturday. They really are
the nearest band to B&S in terms of, well, everything though I know that
they are sick of the comparison.
It's a shame that Mr Andreas left the list but, whatever, one person is not
bigger than the list (unless David Beckham is currently subscribed
which I doubt for some reason I can't quite put my finger upon.

Paul
p.s. I heartily recommend Mike Daily's The Valley. It's even got marginalia
wriiten by the authour in it and is singed by the author on one page. And I
mean singed as in what happens when you light something rather than a
misspelling of signed!