Sinister: I am not a number...

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 24 12:16:27 GMT 2000

Did you know you can rent the houses in Portmerion (ie the "village", where
The Prisoner was set), so maybe we could have our sini-village there:

http://www.portmeirion.wales.com/index.english.htm

it's flipping expensive mind, and I'm not sure if there's a pub... hmm maybe
not such a good idea after all, but it may give our village architects a few
ideas.

*steve runs off down the beach chased by a large weather balloon

David "wonder if anyone will think i'm john peel this time" Moore said:

Hands up all Sinisterines going to All Tomato Party: will there be enough
of us there to stake a claim to a sizeable corner of the Queen Vic & keep
the super furry hordes at bay?

*steve puts his hand up and encourages Kevan, Ally,  Calumn and Heather to
do the same.

I've actually been in contact with Pontins management and reserved the
corner table of the Queen Vic for the entire weekend, as well as a crack
squad of trained bluecoats to keep the riffraff away and personal table
service (and a waitress).

The Mogwai site has ATP info and links to web sites for all the bands who
are playing, which is quite handy if you've never heard of half of them,
like what i haven't.  Ooh look here it is:

http://www.mogwai.clara.net/atp.htm

Somebody mentioned travis and i now have "turn" going round in my head and
am unable to shift it despite REALLY NOT LIKING TRAVIS AT ALL, grr.  Curse
you Fran Healy and your funny spiky hair.

xoxo

Carsmile "watch out oxford, here i come" Steve