Sinister: manic dancing and buggery gnomes...

caroline smith caroline945 at xxx.com
Thu Feb 24 13:31:06 GMT 2000

hellloo chickadees
me again at last! phewph after leaving the nursery and sending an initial
(and if i'm being honest a bit rubbish 1st message) my computer had a big
benny at me. my big sissy tells me its the buggery gnomes, who don't commit
buggery, but generally bugger everything up, who do this to my computer. so
i'm sorry that reading all your lovely messages has been quite difficult.
when i see 423 new messages i feel quite tired at the thought of reading
them all at once..am i a bad person? anyhoo enough of this, i met my first
other sinisterene in the flesh..lovely jenny, who witnessed my rather manic
dancing to boy with the arab strap..my first public dancing experience to
b+s hurrah, (and in the same way how sad that nobody i know ever plays
them..) before i go i must ask d people find themselves doing strange
interpretative (i can't spell i know) dance to let forever be, i can never
resist,
any way got to go do nasty essays
hope you are all well and happy
lots of of love an that