Sinister: Me and the Vicar

Robin Stout ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 24 14:20:06 GMT 2000

Hello

	I just went to the bank and there was a terribly posh old man
with a brush moustache and a tweed jacket there asking the cashier
how to use the hole in the wall.
	"I've never used the "hole in the wall", you see. I think I
ought to learn in case they close all the banks, seems a damn fool
thing to do if you ask me. I have a Barclay's "card" here, do you
have a pamphlet to show me what to do?"
	It was very odd. He was like someone out of a book. I think
he must have been away fighting the damn fool fuzzy wuzzys for
the last fifty years, or something. He was probably a Major - they're
all a bit daft aren't they?
	As I've been beaten to the position of village boulangerer by
Arantxa I think I'll have to be the village windowcleaner, having
endless saucy adventures with my squeegie stick. Like, right, there
could be a time when I'm cleaning a window and the vicar opens the
window to show his mother-in-law the garden and I accidentally
clean the vicar's face by mistake! And there could be another time
when I'm cleaning some windows and I accidentally drop my bucket
of water and it lands on the vicar's head! And there could be another
time when I'm cleaning a window and inside there's a woman having
a bath! With big knockers! And she's the vicar's wife!

	Yes, that would be funny. The vicar could be Struan. He
could do his angry face.

	Bye!

		Robin xxx