Sinister: Torquay 1 Exeter 0. Ha!

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Thu Feb 24 14:58:39 GMT 2000

I bet you're all jealous cos Peter's email was almost entirely for ME...
Peter, your email address is your Bob the Builder password. I know this as I
have just successfully logged in as you. Oh, the power...

I'm afraid I'm a big fan of dead horse flogging (or fraggling, as Elle
insists on calling it - check out the archives for the full riveting story,
kids!), so sorry Peter. I've already offered Paul Arathoon outside for a
sherbet fountain duel to the death over who gets to be the footie team's
left back (in the changing room...I'll get me coat, shall I), as Rachel, I'm
afraid I'm a bollocks striker. Can our strip be entirely made up of the
luminescent stuff Nike use on fashion victim trainers (of which I'm a big
fan)? It  would not only make us easier to pick out on the park, but would
also dazzle opponents during floodlit matches, and would be dead cool into
the bargain, la.

The thought of Liz Daplyn as the village pro makes me come over all hot and
bothered. I think I'll have to have a lie down.

Well, Jason at the Mean Fiddler has told me that Tigermilking is cancelled
on March 10th. He's too busy getting promoters to commit to regular
weekly/monthly bookings, and at the moment doesn't have space for us until
May, and that's if we guarantee at least three dates. The spoilsport. Still,
it gives me an excuse to look for alternative venues, so if anyone has a
good knowledge of the London gig and club scene and can think of cheap,
decent venues with decks etc. supplied, please please let me know
(privately) and we can go from there. Ta!

But Leyla, if you want a get together to be organised that Saturday or
Sunday - your wish is our command. If anyone's up for it let me know!

On to business matters. Frankly, I don't feel I'm getting my deserved
financial reward out of Sinister. I feel the time is right for Sinister to
take advantage of the internet bubble and float on the stock market. With
Honey retaining 51% of stock, and the remainder being shared out between the
rest of the shareholders (i.e. us), a conservative valuation of 10 million
pounds would provide us all with shares worth roughly four thousand quid
each. Which isn't as stupid as it might sound - anyone selling a mailing
list of the members of Sinister could expect top whack for it - over a
thousand educated, computer-literate, mostly young punters, a marketeer's
dream. And research shows that measuring the market capitalisation of
companies like Yahoo, AOL and Amazon in terms of value per registered user
gives each customer a value of between 200 and 16,000 dollars (honestly,
though I can't remember the exact figures). So why don't we take advantage
of each other (and let's face it, it's what most of us are here for
already), and use our perceived value to whore ourselves around and become
rich, rich, I tell you, beyond our wildest dreams!*

I got called Capitalistic Mark on #sinister last night. Wonder why.

Biondino xxx

*I was actually joking about all this, but then again, you never know...

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org