Sinister: hello

Marucco, Mike MMarucco at xxx.com
Thu Feb 24 18:07:16 GMT 2000

hi. my name is michael and I am new.
i like stuart and his band and i don't like capital letters.
i don't like punctuation either, but i will use it because of confusion

i don't know the rules, so i hope i don't break any and
i'm otherwise happy to be in here.

if anyone wants to tell me about things and how they work here, it'd be nice
to listen.

i don't have good stories except when i met richard once and he let me forge
stevie jackon's name
i liked that.

I don't know what a velocity girl is but i'd like to help
i can wash dishes and draw things

bye now

michael