Sinister: ooh ooh!

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Thu Feb 24 20:08:26 GMT 2000

Hello sinister peeps!

Firstly, is there a sinister village librarian. And if there's not, can I be
one. And if there is then I'll just be a schoolgirl and help out at the
library on weekends.

In real  life I live in the library. Well, not really, I just hide there at
weekends, or after school. You can sit in one of the big comfy chairs, and
read or even sleep. I once had a librarian wake me up to tell me the library
was closing.

The following conversation happened in the school lunch queue.

Cool Girl (looking at badge): Belle and Sebastian?
Me: They're a group
Her: Oh I've heard of them. So you like their wee song?
Me: Which wee song would that be?
Her: The one that goes "ooh stick you".

So I burst out laughing, and wished I had a friend with me to laugh as well.

Last night I didn't straighten my hair, so now I look like little orphan
Annie. And I have a new pinafore.

Do you ever get it, when your walking along and people yell stuff at you, and
you don't turn round, and then they spit on you, and try to make you turn
round and yell back just so they can tell on you? On the subjects of schools,
I failed my music test because someone was going to beat me up after school,
and I was so worried. But it turned out ok because I avoided them, so I
failed it for nothing.

Aren't buses cool?

I out my b&s tee shirt in the wash and it turned out blue. Oh dear.

When I was putting up birthday posters for my friend of tigger, a boy asked
me why. I said "because it's her birthday and she's obsessed with tigger". He
said,"I'm obsessed with lesbians, but you don't see me getting posters of
lesbians put up on my birthday." It's his birthday next week, does anyone
have any lesbian pictures?

Bye everyone.

Jen xxx