Sinister: [explosive report] [even bigger explosive report]

Alexander Borgia alexander.borgia at xxx.ca
Thu Feb 24 23:01:26 GMT 2000

[explosive report]

The official report of the Toronto Sinister Meet Up was released today
having not received any objection to the official version of events.
They can be found here:

http://www.angelfire.com/journal/sinibear/cajun.html

[even bigger explosive report]

The translations bureau of the firm Bear, Bear, Bear, & Nephew, & Son
today released more documents from the stolen diary pages of  Maurice
Bear. Officials also announced that recently the firm had purchased the
long lost famous masterpiece painting by the deceased Claude von Bear,
Maurice Bear - Aristocrat in Exile. The purchase was made on e-Bay for
an undisclosed  amount but insiders say it was around £14 million. A
company spokesperson indicated that the firm expected to recover the
cost by issuing a limited edition print with the edition limited to 25
million with each one hand numbered and signed by the artist. Currently
the painting is on display here:

http://www.angelfire.com/journal/sinibear/maurice.html

"Les Mémoires et  les Pensées de Maurice Bear"  --- In this explosive
edition we see the great Maurice Bear recall his winter as a trapper
wandering the frozen tundra with empty traps and only frozen berries and
his deep thoughts maintaining his will to survive life in the
desolation. And much, much more.

(translations from the French courtesy of the firm Bear, Bear, Bear, &
Nephew, & Son.)

Maurice Bear - aristocrat in exile. Living in Texas where everything
really is bigger. Without oil wells or cattle herds he is excluded from
the societies of the elite. Deeply in love, he sets his thoughts to
paper. We stole them.

There she goes again, Mademoiselle la petite Jamais. No longer is she
Never, she really is my little dove. I have grown fond of my nightly
sponge baths. She tickles me with the bubbles and we laugh and we laugh
and we laugh. We lounge around and languish in our love in front of a
fireplace and listen to the hail hitting against the window. I tell her
about my winter on the tundra.

I recall my winter as a trapper wandering the frozen tundra with empty
traps and only frozen berries and my deep thoughts maintaining my will
to survive life in the desolation. Every day I would check the traps and
they would be empty. I was stuck in a miserable cabin with no light and
no rabbits. Only the fire in the barrel stove.

Again she has used those hand cuffs. This time she left still chained to
the bed when she left. Oh the pain, the pain. The pain. Does she not
know about the time when there was no rabbits and my bottom got frozen
with a trap stuck to my fur and I had to wait four days for it to thaw
off? I was dragging the chain in my deep thoughts for many weeks in the
howling desolation. Oh the pain, the pain. The pain.

She is afraid, my petite-Jamais. My public wants me, and she is afraid,
my petite-Jamais. She fears that I will run away with one of those
adoring fans. Does she not know that I lover her so, my little dove? Oh
the pain, the pain. The pain.

Maybe I should run away. This land called Sinister Village sounds like a
very posh  queendom. It must be because their Queen Mother is Miss
Honey, and their Queen is Velocity Farewell. Ah, such a lovely name.
Perhaps it is French? She conjures in my mind images of red jacket
riding outfits and tan shapely breeches. I will languish by the fireside
with this Queen and tell her my tales about my winter on the tundra when
I was left with only my deep thoughts and frozen berries to maintain my
will to live.

Oh the pain, the pain. I cannot leave you my petite-jamais. My heart
belongs to you. Oh the pain, the pain. The pain. Here she comes again.
She is naked. I see her coming to me. Yes my little dove.

Alas, she is coming for my sponge bath. We shall laugh and laugh and
laugh.

"Take me! You make  me mad woman! Let me dive upon you and rub my furry
body all over your pearly nakedness! Chain me to your bed! Chain me to
your heart!"

Yes my little dove, yes.

(c) 2000 Maurice Bear - Les Mémoires et les Pensées de Maurice Bear

[business affairs]

An announcement  sent the markets into a flurry of activity that has
finally settled down with all markets showing gains. Rabbit Brand (tm),
a subsidiary of Bear, Bear, Bear, & Nephew, & Son, the rabbit supply
service announced today that it is contracting with Lixi's Pimping
Woodland Mammals to have supplied 20,000  rabbits  for use in their
lavatory division. This is expected to create some new jobs in Sinister
Village in the commercial laundry and dry cleaning sector as well as the
landscaping business..

Rabbit Brand (tm) has opened up its new marketing campaign to try and
corner the rabbit supply market. Promoting as being more environmentally
friendly, Rabbit Brand (tm) is trying to convince humans what bears have
known for years. Paper kills trees, trees give oxygen and bears like to
climb trees. Rabbits live a long time, mow lawns and trim shrubbery, as
well as weeding gardens, and they are also more absorbent than paper and
wash out clean very easily because shit doesn't stick to their fur. A
company spokesman said, "After all, there are a lot of bottoms out
there."

Alexander