Sinister: we're manufacturing hearts...

Valerie Solanas trollopinpaisley at xxx.com
Fri Feb 25 01:15:49 GMT 2000

hello
and a big raising the roof for c-Dog tha indie kool queen, baby, back in black.
as far as nappies, i mean sinister village, yeah....it's shaping up. i had this brainstorm last night. I could run the animal shelter and the village riding stable! and support it by my artistic and publishing endeavors, writing and cartooning in my spare time and holding fund raisers.  we also need an organic farm collective/natural foods market, and alternative energy sources to make our village efficient and revolutionary.

Velocity, sorry if i confused you. i'm schizophrenic sometimes and so i constantly change the names on my email, so georgine and LJ are one and the same.  (it's a little gay thing, you wouldn't understand) or maybe you would.

yeah, and i can run the lisa and chelsea salon, maybe it could be just part time, and sort of attached to like the bookstore, or one of the coffee shops or whatever.  i only say that because i would definitely not be the one for doing administration, supply and inventory like you would need to run an actual cafe.  i'm more of the idea woman.

i'm feeling motivated. i ahve new comics going.  i'm looking for a new job since the one i was prospecting wwas being rude and not letting me in on the story, so screw them.  i'm getting involved in teh big gay things.  i saw lots of cute girls on campus today, and felt reasonably okay considering that i look pretty disgusting today.  a couple days ago, it was great, i finally found someone who agrees with me about lili taylors crushworthiness!! and we sat drooling over janeane garofalo together.  it was so much fun, GOD i needed that.

I wanted to say to the person i dont' remember what your name is who theorized that I was behind the arsemuscles fiasco, you provided me with out=loud laughter, as cruel as it was.
i might be going to see a band play that is all lesbian.  maybe.  i dont' know if i feel up to going out in public. right now i have this immense sense of physical relief at being alone for once in this day.  My friend katy just told me today that my body language is extremely girly.  now i'm rather embarrassed.  i always thought i was pretty androgynous.  maybe i am truly femmy.  i was thinking last night, i'm just a little girl who loves horses.  and waht's wrong with that?  so what if i live in my own fantasy world about 60% of the time.  the trick is finding a way to make a living with that.

someone quoted Adorable in thier subject line the other day, and that was splendid.

mary timony is my co-pilot,
LJ

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange/buxoms.html
***The Buxoms: Svengali-free since 1998!!***