Sinister: ooh ooh!

Ian Hatcher igh1 at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 24 23:04:31 GMT 2000

miss owl scribbled:
> The following conversation happened in the school lunch queue.
>
> Cool Girl (looking at badge): Belle and Sebastian?
> Me: They're a group
> Her: Oh I've heard of them. So you like their wee song?
> Me: Which wee song would that be?
> Her: The one that goes "ooh stick you".

ah, the mighty daphne and celeste.  i've seen them live,
y'know.  and let me just tell all you lovely sinisterites
and sinisteresses that the likely follow up single,
U.G.L.Y, is WORSE than ooh stick you.  yup.  hard to
believe i know, but there you go.

what do people think about the field mice?? i heard them on
the tape tree thingy, and thought they were quite good, and
the last time you kids recommended cds t'was felt.  and
that could be put down as quite a life-changing experience,
on a par perhaps with the first time i picked up 'sinister'
from my friend's desk . . .

once again, t'was jen who wrote:
> I out my b&s tee shirt in the wash and it turned out blue. Oh dear.

i covered my bus t-shirt in southern and red bull on new
years eve.  but it came out in the wash.  so it's not
really the same i guess.  oh.

i'm going to see jj72 on friday - yay!!!

okey dokey, i can feel a storm brewing in honeyland cos of
the lack of b&s content, so i'm off back to the sahdows of
lurkersville . . .

ian.

ps how good is it on "stole a pretty bride" by hefner when
it goes all loud . . . it just came on on my walkman, and
i'm busy hiding after singing it VERY loudly in the ppotah
room :)