Sinister: b******s

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Fri Feb 25 13:45:15 GMT 2000

hi.
ok,why didn't anyone warn me about muse?
muse=CRAP CRAP CRAP!BUT,this concert got me introduced with this absolutely
brilliant new band SOULWAX!what an experience!a fusion of funk+rough
guitars+electronic zoundz.beck-meets-deus.the band is from belgium and they
are close friends with deus.if in the uk check them out either with muse or
with the wannadies.
anyway.
that same night i met another belleand sebastian psycho lover.i suggested
him to join the list because he kept on asking me about it so i said just
join it then!
the next day-wednesday that was-i had a horrible adventure which eventually
ended up in a hospital.i thought it was a horrible stomach ache but it
turned out that i have sth like a kidney infection...
at least i didn't die-or am i dead and i don't know?
anyway,i need more tests.i went to this surgery here in wolves and because i
wasn't registered the bitch in the reception practically kicked me out!i
mean there i was almost dead and she said sorry.ok,but she didn't even
suggest that i should go to the hospital!i mean excuse me but i was in so
much pain and agony that i couldn't think straight-but the good ladies in
boots helped me.so GO TO BOOTS!
anyaway,i think i'm gonna be fine.but for the next days i allow to all of
you to treat me really nicely....:)
so,the summary of todays class is:SOULWAX.say it again:SOULWAX.
ok,bye bye and shake it all around.
tera,kidneyfailure