Sinister: somebody hold me

GardeningAtNight at xxx.com GardeningAtNight at xxx.com
Fri Feb 25 18:52:52 GMT 2000

alasdair spake sweetly:
<< Two new listees I like:
 Samantha for her email address >>

And not for my charm and wit and all that?  I guess I'll take what I can get.

and also:
<< Jenowl (who is the ultimate. Not the ultimate B&S fan, just the
ultimate) used the work 'moke' a lot. I'd like an explanation, please. I
suspect it's just one of those words you use at school and no-one over
the age of 20 knows what the hell it means, and when you're at school
you laugh at the old people for being old and not understanding
ANYTHING, as Jen is probably laughing at me now. >>

I've got to write up a big list of words that Jen has used and post it to
her, because a lot of the time I don't know what in BLUDDY hell she's talking
about.  And it's not because I'm old, it's just because I'm American.  I hate
that, being foreign.  I know a boy named Eddie who calls himself Moke and I
believe that I hate him even more than Kid Rock.  But maybe he's slagging*
himself and he doesn't even know it?  I hope so.  Tell us Jen.

before that, erica said:
<< I saw a girl with a Belle and Sebastian badge on her bag going up an
escaltor to Oxford Circus, with a big huge SUPERLOVERS bag. Was that *you*?
Sorry I didn't say hello. >>

I pinned one of my badges on my backpack at school, but by noon I'd lost it.
I sent my best friend off looking for it and made her late for class but she
finally found it.  Now I'm afraid to put it back on.  Is there a trick to it
or something?  When I see Looper I'm going to pin them all (2 sets) on my
shirt which will probably leave me looking like a dork, like Arthur in Velvet
Goldmine.  But it's just that we've got something that no one else does.  No,
not the guarantee of getting the piss knocked out of you after school.
That's just a bonus..

Anyways, I've been home sick since Wednesday.  I went to the doctor yesterday
and they refused to tell me that I have strep throat.  But I think I do.  I
should at least, if I feel like I do.  But I got some pity out of my mom so
she let me stop by the record store, and I picked up the new Apples in Stereo
single and Guitar World with the Pumpkins in it.  They're getting uglier
everyday.  On the cover of Kerrang James Iha looks a bit like Monica
Lewinsky.  Scary.

I heard a great song by the Dead Milkmen the other day.  I'm sure I'm really
far behind, but it just made me smile and think of you all for some reason.
The best bit goes: "You'll dance to anything by The Smiths / You'll dance to
anything by Depeche Mode / You'll dance to anything by any bunch of stupid
Europeans who come over here with their big hairdos intent on taking our
money instead of giving your cash, where it belongs, to a decent American
artist like myself!"  See, now I know the real truth.  If you look closely,
you'll see Struan's started using volumizer.

I love you Sinister.  Thank you for loving me.

Samantha
* am i making up words again?  it sounds like a word.