Sinister: I'm not a chess problem - I'm a free range chicken

P F pinefox at xxx.com
Fri Feb 25 23:58:13 GMT 2000

Dear Alasdair

I'm glad you asked.
Most folk are inconsiderate about these things.
So much for 'care in the community'. Communitarianism, by the way,
reportedly means that if you smoke on the street in certain US towns, your
neighbours come round with a baseball bat. (What they do with it, the report
didn't say. A game of baseball, perhaps?)

Game. O, that reminds me.

My move?

Knight (the one on the right - that's your left) to Queen's Fourth.
That should give you Bishop's Finger.
I'm serious - look at it for a while and see if you can get out of it.

Only a pawn in their game,

W.B. Murphy