Sinister: please, please not the wig

Colin Mowat colin.mowat at xxx.net
Sat Feb 26 03:35:03 GMT 2000

Saturday 26 February 2000
03:29am

Dear People,

just got woken up by two Steps fans pulling each others hair out in front of
my house, they weren'y fighting, they enjoy that sort of thing.........well
checked for mail and......
GardeningAtNight wrote:

<<Did you ever stop to think about the Sinister members who may be lacking
in
the hair department?  That's not me of course, I think I've got too much
hair
actually but at least I know I'll never go bald.  I'm just thinking of the
less fortunate, as always!>>

please, please not the wig........let me have the upside down badge.

Colin