Sinister: ***the hedgehogs smoked some fags and went to sleep unaware of future horrors.

Matthew Hintz mhintz at xxx.edu
Sat Feb 26 05:50:38 GMT 2000

	This Sinister village idea is beginning to frighten me.  I recall
images from _the Village of the Damned_; however, now everyone is wearing
corduroy instead of bleach blonde bobs.  (Miss Honey excepted)
Or Smurf village, but everyone is wearing thick glasses instead of blue
skin.  (Peter Miller accepted).

Living and loving
	Matthew

Stolen Kisses