Sinister: That nice morning feeling

Tobias Lilja tobli301 at xxx.se
Sat Feb 26 09:58:19 GMT 2000

Hi I'm new here but I've been lurking around on the list before. During the
whole "vote for the brit award scheme" now wasn't that fun to be reminded
of.

It's saturday morning and I just got out of bed and got the message I've now
got a voice. So now I just had to let you know it's a pity I dont get to sit
around every morning, just in the weekends, and still I'm a student so I
think I deserve a few more lazy mornings.

On to the BnS content, i've listened to them since I found IYFS a couple of
years ago and started to vacum the record stores for the other records. On
the whole Stu D thing I think it's sad cause I 'm the sort of person who
can't be bothered with a whole album of spoken word but I love how a space
boy dream breaks up the album and a century of elvis is a bit funny. But
then again who am I to tell StuD what to do.

Now I'm listening to and old mix tape I made maybe two years ago. It's funny
how you just stop listening to some music even if you love it when you hear
it again. Like right now "wide to recieve" with Mozzer is on and I haven't
heard it for at least a couple of months, probably more. But it's great. And
the T shirts you could buy at the concerts where it said wide to recive at
the bottom bit of the back. Now that's funny.
Hobart paving with st Etienne came on gotta go.
See you soon
/Toby