Sinister: feeling like a fixture set in 1966...

JR? redelvis at xxx.net
Sat Feb 26 10:58:10 GMT 2000

It's 2:42 a.m. in los angeles. in the morning (10:00 AM) flaming
lips/looper tickets go on sale, im sure some of you are fans of them,
they play at the El Rey aparently. and i'm all intrigued about this
aparent los angeles meet up. but i feel kinda bad, i havent read
anything for the past couple weeks. it's been hectic busy and i decided
to pull my pants up and delete everything today. and so i did, well i
read a couple special peoples posts, i wont point anyone out so assume
its you. and i read the last couple days at least. see my problem is i'm
on about 20 lists or something and 3 have more traffic than this list.
you'd think i'd learn. but i think i'm pretty much caught up now.

I developed a cold today.

I've been listening to Rage Against The Machine.

I'm also seeing the Yo La Tengo show, and the Quasi show.

I like Modest Mouse.

in the dark we mix sparks, Daniel Ryder

http://foolarchy.com/redelvis
http://www.gurlpages.com/music/jnthn
icq-1010543
aim-coxonryder
i'm not going to take any risks this time...