Sinister: Me and my M65

Toby Chan 50158120 at xxx.hk
Sat Feb 26 16:03:36 GMT 2000

Hey u girls and boys.

Action:Reaction

Jen:

"I out my b&s tee shirt in the wash and it turned out blue. Oh dear.

Me:

"ooh... really? it will fade? which tee do u huv? I ordered Belle with
Fox (large, coz they say Large is just Medium) weeks ago. Oh, i am
worry
bout it...

so where do u put the badge? will it be strange if i put them on my
Parka???"

Ian:

"what do people think about the field mice?? i heard them on
the tape tree thingy, and thought they were quite good, and
the last time you kids recommended cds t'was felt.  and
that could be put down as quite a life-changing experience,
on a par perhaps with the first time i picked up 'sinister'
from my friend's desk . . .
i covered my bus t-shirt in southern and red bull on new
years eve.  but it came out in the wash.  so it's not
really the same i guess.  oh."

Me:

"I ve just got the "Me and a Monkey on the Moon" the storeman said
it is the best one. It is heartbreaking. I recommend Jack's "Pionner
Soundtracks" i ve just got it at second hand shop. cool. also i ve
got Bungalow's "pop tics" Compilation. But the greatest fulfilment
of listening is............

IYFS!!!!!

Robyn:

"someone made my mind go off on a tangent with the mention
of big hair and b&s. which made me think that along with
upside down badges as identifiers, sinister types could
make their hair very big and wear tight black jeans at all
times. it's quite the identifier. "

Me:

"God, Big Hair???? I ve a hairdo which is a Mod identifier.
and what is upside down badges???? to pin it upside down????
God... i dunno wear tight jeans... Regular Staright forever!!!!"

Can't find no M 51 and can't afford a N3B. I get a M65 instead. it is
smelly. after i wash the Liner. the cotton go messy... and the hood is
the main problem..... dunno how to modify the shape...

Viva 1994,
Toby Chan