Sinister: continuing randomness..my apologies for crapness

caroline smith caroline945 at xxx.com
Sat Feb 26 17:29:40 GMT 2000

hello there wee chicks,
how are we all? i'm presently feeling a little bored and have sore feet. a
little imp is stealing into my room at night and beating up my feet, they
are all bruised for no apparent reason. speaking of imps, elves and all the
rest is there yet a brownies in the sinister village. i think it would prove
most useful in teaching us how to make fridges, and proper cups of tea which
is v.important.

today i found out my boss used to be a punk, which i found v.funny. he went
and saw the clash when he was 13, how cool is that? anyway sorry i' m
rambling again. ooh ohh the other thing is many failed attempts were made in
enetering the chatroomy thingy, apologies, i think this may be a lost cause
due to the complete crapness of my computer. oh well i should get going, but
before i go, my spiky haired friend liam says hello to you all, he is the
best as he likes b+s, plone, godspeed you black emperor, mouse on mars, and
always has a carton of ribena in his bag...what a guy
lots of love, from the girl with the newsprint stained hands
i love you all
caroline
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx