Sinister: village site

Simon Aurell simon.aurell at xxx.se
Sat Feb 26 22:43:25 GMT 2000

Hi Sinister

This thing about Struan shouting at the end of LLPJ.. I can't hear it, so could somebody please tell me exactly where in the song, in minutes and seconds, the actual shouting is located, before I ruin the bluddy CD by listening to the end over and over?

Does anybody know if some kindhearted soul has taken upon him/her to write down chords/tabs to Elliott Smith's music? Cause it can be quite difficult and I could really use some help.

Finally, and most important: somebody spoke of the upcoming (hopefully) SinVil-site.. I'm thinking of making it, that is, if anyone else hasn't already started doing so. If someone has, then mail me.
Anyway, as you all understand this thing will depend on YOUR content. So if you've got any contributions send them. Somebody was going to make a map, which could make a great welcome page, or maybe like a menu where you can click on the (for example) library and then get to a library page, a short story of the month, or whatever.
By the way, if someone is keeping track of who's who a complete list would be great.

Love,
Simon