Sinister: Sereni-tea now!

Pelican303 at xxx.com Pelican303 at xxx.com
Sun Feb 27 02:07:00 GMT 2000

Sorry honey, but I'm going to have to forget your warning about thinking before I post. Being freed from the iron hands of the nursery maids, I have been overcome with a feeling of such great power that I am sure anything I write will be well worth reading (ha).

Anyway, for those who do not already know, I am rob the new kid.  I enjoy alienating those around me and I get my kicks by destroying loving communities from the inside...I mean, midnight bowling.  I would like to begin the mass alienation by thanking all those in the chat room who have been so warmly welcoming to me the past two weeks, even the ones who obviously don't like me terribly much (you know who you are, and I love you :) ).
I won't bore you all with the tale of my torrid affair with the music of Belle and her boy. I hope the preceding sentence is close enough to content for this post.
If I may be so presumptious as to invite myself into the little Sinister village, I make one hell of a cup of tea and would love to run the giant tea plantation at the edge of town.  Every need, be it for a fine darjeeling, a complexly layered oolong, or some of that sludge in a bag (I also cater to the lazy), I will fill your void (um...tea related please) with warm service at the tea bar located on the border between the commercial and residential districts.  I need bouncers to ruff around anyone who comes in asking for coffee.  And for the love of god people, would it kill you to tip your teaboys and teagirls.  Speaking of which, I am taking applications for such positions.  I would also like a team of trained monkeys to climb into the heights and pick the really delicate teas.
All right...I will let you all move on to the other messages piling up in your mail box.

He hops on his mod scooter and rides off,
Rob