Sinister: Stop Staring At Me. I'm not Who you think I am Anyway.

Leyla McNickle modpopstar at xxx.com
Sun Feb 27 03:03:31 GMT 2000

Hi.

Im Bored.
Post time.

So, This Sinister Village. Is there any room for a
akward mod girl with a London Underground obsession?
Village's are funny things.  Villages always have a
village Whore, village IDiot, village...PEOPLE!  Thats
right, what sort of village would it be without the
village people!! (come on kids..YMCA!)
Theyre a bit scary really, aren't they? Leather
trousers and all....
I dunno what use I would have in the Sinister
Village..but I assure you, its Not "arse dancing"
instructor..thankyou very much...

Thought I would let people know what I have been
listening to of late... just because. I wanna!

T:REX : Sliders  ( a little glam, a little ponce)

Small Faces: Immediate Comp.(ready
steady...fantastic!)

Belle & Sebastian: IF youre Feeling Sinister

Suede:  im always listening to suede...

Smiths: Meat is Murder

Stone Roses: Stone Roses ("I Wanna Be Adored" ..a
sediment I can only dream into existance...) *sigh*

Yeah, I've lost my Belle&Sebastian Badge somewhere in
Sarah's car...hopefully I will find it...someday. :)

Got another Crush vote, There must've been some sort
of mistake...
I wish people would write me if they liked what I had
to say... or upon whatever other merit they give me a
vote for.... its just such a mystery...

London, 4 days to go. Watch OUT!!

Okay, Well its about time I go off to the Pub and meet
up with my lurvely friends... for some Lagger...and so
we can "shake our bits to the hits"  (no arse dancing,
i swear)

Here's hoping for something good to happen soon...

love and poison,
leyla

p.s. hopefully Sarah & I can do a post soon...as my
solo posts are pure drivel..  If we don't get a post
in before our Trip to London...you will be getting one
F**king long one when we get back. Also, I hope to get
pictures from the trip developed and scanned and do an
online travel journal as a new site... Aren't you just
all bubbling with childish anticipation? you should.
maybe YOU will be in the Photo's....

=====
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Pavilion/4941/