Sinister: To the owner of SHOULDER-1.jpg in the 'BODY PARTS' gallery

FourJacksAndAJill bkim0 at xxx.edu
Sun Feb 27 04:01:32 GMT 2000

[NOTE: Sorry to have to bother the entire list, but I gotta flush her out
somehow]

Hello Ms. (presumably female and unmarried) Mysterious Owner of
SHOULDER-01.jpg,

A note to request that you contact me, as I have used the aforementioned
jpg image for a rather pleasing (if I do say so myself!) flyer
advertisement for my band's upcoming show that also happens to commemorate
the release of our debut album.  I certainly would welcome your thoughts
on permission re: distribution before I actually copy up a million of them
and plaster Philadelphia.  Also, some kind of meager compensation could be
arranged for the use of your shoulder!

Anyway.  For you Londoners, if you can recommend some fine events
happening between March 15-22 I'd appreciate it (off-list of course).
Especially dancing to soul music all dirty-like.  Danke

Xavier

- >
BXK - > Wu Name: CHILDISH GAMBINO