Sinister: yo yo yo wassup??

Ian Hatcher igh1 at xxx.uk
Sun Feb 27 14:29:34 GMT 2000

big up the sinistah massiv.

well, jj72 were FANTASTIC, but shy and quiet when i met
them to say hello.  his voice is just as good in person as
it is on record.

a second well, thank you all you kids who recommended the
field mice.  today i became the proud owner of "where'd you
learn to kiss . . .".  i like it.  i like it a lot and give
it 8 out of 10.

a third well, thanks velocity girl for offering to put me
on your tape list, but alas i have just recieved three tape
tree tapes and feel that my time shall be spent listening
to the delights of those, so i must turn down your most
gracious offer.

i'm desperately trying to think of some b&s content, but as
usual i can't, it must be all this fun in the daylight of
sinis-world.  so back i hop to the shadows and the
creatures that lurk there.

ciao for now,
ian.