Sinister: Never ever go clubbing with your friend

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun Feb 27 15:19:27 GMT 2000

Hello sinisterines!

Well I went clubbing last night. My friend thought it would cheer me up after
the loss of my boyfriend, even though I wanted rid of him.

 So I'm not a great dancer, and the music was all dance. I thought about
requesting B&S but I do actually value my life. Anyway, big cool crowd of
mokes from my school was there and started yelling not very nice things about
my dancing, and my new purple top and silver trousers which I was so proud
of. And then the boys in the crowd came over and started pushing me against
the wall and coming on to me for a joke.

 So I went to sit with my friend. And then she paired up with a really nice
boy with floppy hair and left me on my own for three hours, stuck in between
some drunk boys and a boy doing THINGS with a girl in a very short dress.

And that's why going  clubbing is a mokeish idea.

Erica said something nice about me and then said:

<< I should thankyou actually, Jenny, as after you wrote to the list about
that Barry boy, I wrote what I think will be my first P!O!P hit:>>

And then a very nice song, which is actually a lot like barry except that
he's not got a car.  And I hope that when she's on Top of The P!O!Ps, that
she will let me backstage to kill Britney Spears. Also I think the sinister
handshake (badgeshake?) is a GRATE idea, and i'm just off to change my badge
now.

Then Alisdair said:
<<Jenowl (who is the ultimate. Not the ultimate B&S fan, just the
ultimate) used the work 'moke' a lot. I'd like an explanation, please.>>

And I was laughing, a lot. Because it's a word i read in an old 1960 Bunty
annual, and I thought it just made such a GRATE insult that I decided to
revive it. So now everyone has to use it please.

Samantha took her thumb out of her mouth long enough to say:
<< I know a boy named Eddie who calls himself Moke and I
believe that I hate him even more than Kid Rock.  But maybe he's slagging*
himself and he doesn't even know it?  I hope so.  Tell us Jen.>>

He is slagging himself rotten. And if he's a git, then let him keep on doing
it, because then you can secretly laugh at him for not only being a moke but
publicly admitting it.

and...
<>
We could call it Baldy's Paradise? Our ad slogan could be "Come here or be a
baldy moke!" Or is that just cruel? Anyway, I get after school job before i'm
sixteen, AND I get to work for Samantha, so I'm well happy, as long as she
doesn't make me clean the toilets.

Oh. My RE teacher asked me about my badge and I told him to listen to B&S,
and he said he would. So if my RE teacher joins sinister, then please don't
kill me everyone.

Any way.
I'm off for now.

Lots of twee hugs and love and strawberry jelly.

Jen