Sinister: another Tim D masterpiece

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Sun Feb 27 16:03:28 GMT 2000

I've solved our little puzzle about the etchings on B&S records

the mastering is done by Tim Dennen at a place called Masterpiece hence
another tim d masterpiece.

Also I was reading THE FACE (why do they always use captals for that, did
GHDICKIE give them the name or something?) issue 38 (the current one) and
on page 193 there is a piece on record shops in which they talk to a few
of the shops customers. One of the customers at rub-a-dub in glasgow gives
his name as Chris Geddes and his occupation as musician. So a member of
B&S has actually made it into a style conscious mag like THE FACE. If you
want to know he had bought Blueboy's dance classic Remember Me cos it had
came up in conversation with friends and none of them had it.

well that's enough pointless drivel from me
I'll be in touch (said in a menacing voice)
      owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon