Sinister: my love drinks go-go passion

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sun Feb 27 23:04:53 GMT 2000

Goodness the Sinister village is positively thriving and I haven't got a job
yet,and I'm dying out here! I dont want to stagnate!I don't want to be the
village Bum though.That should be reserved to the owners of those rounded
bits of heaven on the BodyParts.In this book I'm reading,there is a Lady Of
The Lake,who,while picking berries and making spells,she bathes in the lake
in the moonlight and the men of the village secretly go and watch.Can I be
that? It's not for the whole inviting the men to watch bit,more for the
berries.Of course. Forest Witches appeal to me,and surely any important
village needs one of those.I reserve lil' Honey as my naked woodland-sprite
fluttering about picking berries for me,in a mess of golden locks. Oh,if
that position is filled already,well I'll be an airline stewardess then,ok?
Thanks.Honey,you could again be my mini assistant,with pink pillbox hat and
little tray serving cigarettes,coffee & bubblegum-
-"Or me?" Giggled Honey innocently as Monsieur Hornblower nonchalantly
pinched her rounded bit of heaven,rustling the newspaper he pretended to
read.

There was a fantastic article on The Mullet in the paper  the other day.
Don't forget,the Sinister Camp Hairdresser has got to be Keith.

I thought *I* was the ultimate Belle and Sebastian fan.Good lord,how many
bottles of Struan's bodily fluids do I have to collect before I can prove
this to you all! My Stuart David sweaty towels are sure to become a
collectors item...and you thought Tigermilk was worth something...silly
diddles!

Sometime's I really just love the Sinister world THIS much...many thanks to
Karolyene (and Andreea too) for saving my widdle procrastinators bum with my
french project.Aw shucksss...

So are B&S badges back in fashion now?I can't keep up with the trends now a
days,honest to goodness...APPARENTLY,all the hip trendy young things have
taken to wearing Mens Support Hose as normal pants/trousers.It makes me
blush!
I have a bunch of those badges on my spring coat,but I seem to lose one each
time.People always squint at them and ask me about them,and I always explain
away...but NO MORE.I shall start to wear the badge upside down,like we have
discussed at the Sinister Town Meeting,but I think we should also start
licking at the badges,while gazing intently at the questioner,not saying a
word.I mean..we do need to be sinister.

I can't believe you lot prefer tigers-ears to stubble! Silly dilly
diddles!Can a tiger-ears pin both of your two arms with only one arm? Do you
WANT to impress your Mother by bringing home a Tigers-ears to dinner? Or Do
you want to escape out your bedroom window and ride off into the sunset on
Stubble's scooter,on a deliciously forbidden adventure? Remember,Stubble
would be wearing a stunning leather ensemble, that covers the
wild,rebellious,tortured soul hidden underneath...doesn't that intrigue you
at least a little bit? Just try and resist stubble Alasdair...hmmm? You CANT
can you!

Mmm...it's warming up! Spring is coming! The ice has melted!

witchy kisses,
genevieve

p.s
In the newspaper today:
"'SEXY DRINK' MARKETED AS APHRODISIAC FOR TEENS
A hit in the UK,Go-Go Passion expected to hit Canada next.The drink has been
selling out in bars in London and riling the Roman Catholic Church in
Scotland with its saucy-"wanna go-go?"- marketing pitches."

Struan needs to defend this sexy drink,don't you think?I bet he drinks it as
well,him being a sugary little minx. I'm eagerly awaiting more cheeky
comments aimed at Winning like his "We respect his right not to have sex"
from before.Tee hee.