Sinister: ok ok.

MelissaThornton melissa.thornton at xxx.ca
Mon Feb 28 04:23:40 GMT 2000

hello all.

i'd just like to say that i would like to own and operate the GNOME
ADOPTION AGENCY AND ORPHANAGE in the new village.
i have always thought that if the 7 month old baby next door was only a
gnome, she'd be so much more fun to baby-sit.

and i'd also like to suggest that we recruit (kidnap?) martha stewart to
do something-or-other as she is my hero and the embodiment of the word
sinister....and she'd probably also be able to hook us up with some fine
sponsorship from the GAP.

goodnight.
yours etc.
emily.