Sinister: why life is so hard?

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 28 11:12:33 GMT 2000

How is everybody in Sinistery-aux-vallees?

I have just realized that Violent Femmes and Hefner are playing London
while I am at home.I just go back one weekend out ot 20 and they have to
play then, boo.And I regarded I had some right to write a moaning message
to get rid of my sorrows and share with everyone who won't be interested
at all.Or maybe they would have been as I'd rather go down there than up
Manchester expecting to see all the S-crowd Lundinium-based, specially
ultra-Hefner-fan Archel and perhaps meet Lucie le Citrique,my current
favourite poster.

But it will be Manchester or it won't be if I can collect one hundred and
fifty pounds in time and head to ATP.It is already sold out, isn't it?
Perhaps these really clever lads and lasses at lastminute-dot-com will
make me some offer on 6th April.

When you become an astronomer, you stay an astronomer for the rest of your
life. What else could explain our Mummy Honey's fascination with very ,
very large figures which give the majority of human beings the shivers? I
gave up Astrophysics and the like because of that vertigo and went instead
to small things but not too small (i.e. electrons,nucleus...etc), as
particle physics will give me the same shivers but reversely.Up the spine?

Have a good day.I shall make most of mine.L_O_V_E

Arantxa