Sinister: A very merry un-birthday to me...

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Mon Feb 28 13:47:34 GMT 2000

Hi y'all.

I would like to apply for the post of Village Councillor. If you have a
problem, come knocking on my door - it's the one that's always open <smile>
Strict patient confidentiality will, of course, be observed. My fees are
resonable (I'm cheap, in other words) and I won't laugh <smile>. Hope to see
my first patient soon......

Daniel Ryder said:
>hi jason doll

Well, I dunno if I'm a doll, but if there's any gal out there who wants an
action man <grin>

Kev has been feeling unhappy:

Well, Kev, I suppose sometimes we just look too closely at this big bad
world of ours and when you do that it makes it a lot easier to see more bad
than good. I know how shitty life can be, and so do most folk here,
probably, we've been through a lot - it's what makes us who we are.
Concentrate on the good things, the music, the dancing, the kids, and we'll
get you through <smile>

A little personal plea now....

Would >>>HEATHER McDONALD<<< *please* get in touch with me? You vanished and
I've not seen or heard from you since, and I've been a bit worried.

On a similar note, don't you guys think a 'missing persons' office would be
good for the village. Someone whose job it is to track down missing/old
listees when those who need/want to talk to them can't find them?

Thanks everyone. *HUGS*

--Jason Andreas

A one-man civil war.....

ICQ: 45821217