Sinister: never forget

rachel tucker rachel at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 28 13:51:07 GMT 2000

how? how can this be??

i watched top ten: boy bands this morning (yep, another work evading
strategy...my video has never been in so much use) and boyzone beat take
that to the top spot!!!! noooo that's all wrong, everyone knows that take
that were the ultimate (well apart from jenowl, obviously), they even proved
it on the programme by showing the video to do what u like - i've not seen
that for years, i obviously missed the hilarity element of it first time
round - oh it really was GRATE!! and all bloody boyzone could muster in
competition was a frankly piss poor dance routine...the thought of them
dancing on my doorstep was pretty funny though...even so i'm not best
pleased :(  i'm going to sulk now. so there. and they only spoke to fat gaz
which was a crying shame. a nice interview with mark owen would have
possibly made up for the travesty of the number two placing....

anyway, something else i've watched this morning (oh yes, i've been busy) is
this french film what was on last night. i'm not entirely sure who taped it
(it may have been me, i was a wee bit drunk yesterday...plastered would be
another word, completely Not My Fault....), but it came on the tape after
the boyband thing and it was absolutely fantastic. sheer class. i've never
watched a film with subtitles before, i had no idea why on earth someone in
my house was taping subtitled films and i thought i was going to hate it
when it came on, but wow. it was really tense, really funny. sort of
reminded me of mike leigh. it was called 'family resemblances' , if you ever
get the chance to watch it DO! to show up my totally uncultured side i
thought it made it even funnier that i didn't understand a word they were
saying (what with it all being in francais y'know), kind of increased the
hilarity. it really was wicked.

oh, neighbours is starting now, gotta push on with my demanding schedule...

lovin' and leavin' you

rachel xxxx

<matty elliott - he da man>