Sinister: my computer has just spazzed out

alix campbell lixibell at xxx.com
Mon Feb 28 16:08:45 GMT 2000

Hello.

i may have just sent this. using the name 'lucy watt'. very sorry if i have.
this computer has a few unresolved conflicts and needs therapy. until then,
it keeps doing unexpected things which don't help.

Typing without being able to move my left little finger is proving to be
harder than I thought. I managed to jam it between the chair and the desk
and it bloody kills. Bollocks bollocks bollocks. It made me really angry as
well. Can^Òt explain that bit.

Tight black jeans. Black jeans are awful. I used to wonder how people got in
and out of really tight clothing. It just seemed to defy logic. I would
watch Top of the Pops and scoff at the silly people who wore un-sensible
clothes and who obviously wouldn^Òt be able to deftly steer a go-cart down
our drive, or play in a muddy puddle like I could. As my Da would say ^ÓI was
so much older then^Ô. Or something equally patronising.

Due to an unfortunate dose of Jobseeker^Òs Toenail (which is how I now refer
to my surplus of spare time) I was able to inspect all my 7-inch records for
exciting etchings. If you give a fuck, it^Òs all at the bottom of this
message.

I got a list crush vote. I^Òd have preferred a listless, crushed vole.
Although that sentence is not funny, it is still intended as a joke, and
shouldn^Òt be taken seriously. You know, like Timmy Mallet.

I know the perfect location for the sinister village. PENGE.

Caroline said:

>is there yet a brownies in the sinister village. i think it would prove

>most useful in teaching us how to make fridges.

Fridges? Did you mean ^Ñfudges^Ò? I entered the brownies almost as soon as I
could sneeze, and refused to leave until I was 17, and I never ever made
anything that would successfully keep frozen goods at a steady temperature
between 5c and 0c. Should I sue Brown Owl for negligee?

Jason Andreas said:

It's been rather an interesting time in the land of Twee lately. I've heard

the word mentioned so many times in the last week that it's becoming surreal

I was reading something that had ^Ñtwee^Ò written in it many times (don^Òt know
what, perhaps some of my poems about ickle tiny mouseys who live in ickle
tiny houseys) and I did that thing where you forget what a word means and
you just stare at it blankly. And my spell check doesn^Òt like it. It
recommends ^Ñtweed^Ò and ^Ñwee^Ò. Personally I would opt for the latter, if
forced.

I don^Òt know why punctuation goes Absolute Crazy! when I send messages. I
imagine it^Òs terribly annoying. Anyway, here^Òs a few apostrophes and stuff
for Juicy Lucy^Å.<>;;;!^Ô^Ô£$%^&*(*){}~:@:_+-=^Ò/|¬¬``¬¬:~>}@?>}>@:}:?¬$£*&&%^Ô!.
Lets see what it makes of that, eh?

I had a job interview this morning. The first ten minutes of it I talked
about music in the 80s and why it was a load of toss (Smiths excluded) Not
sure how this will help get me a job in a shoe shop, mind you. Then I spent
money on things I can^Òt afford and don^Òt need.

I must go and eat something. I actually bought food yesterday. Mainly
potatoes.

Byebye

Love lixi

My Etchings

Bis, Secret Vampires:

^ÑWhere is the lego spanner?^Ò

^Å..crazy guys

Prolapse, Autocade + Killing the Bland:

^ÑPaul syrett please step forward^Ò

^ÑMy cullcane suicide (sic)^Ò

^ÑSockfiend and crabman^Ò

^ÑGeese-a-plenty^Ò

^Å..scary guys

Powder, Deep Fried:

^ÑThe national miracle exposure campaign^Ò

^Å..oh who cares?

I shan^Òt do anymore, as I^Òve bored myself.

"Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's an 8 inch anal probe, silly" ~
DNaMagazine