Sinister: Calling all Elliot Smith fans....

Justin Williams justin at xxx.com
Mon Feb 28 16:52:35 GMT 2000

I was at that show, I wish I could have a copy of the webcast...it was
absolutely amazing. I stood outside in the rain for 3 hours with just
myself, a friend, and three other guys. Elliott drove up while we were
there, stayed and smoked a cigarette with us, and we actually got to
introduce ourselves to him. He is really friendly and humble, in my eyes he
is the perfect artist. Well, just in case anyone else on the list went to
the show, I just want to say hello! and I wish I could have met you. If
anyone knows where I can get a copy of the webcast or any recording, please
let me know? I would sincerely appreciate it...take care everyone :)

Justin xo