Sinister: Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 17:42:12 -0000

Smith, Matthew m_smith at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 28 17:43:54 GMT 2000

Hello again

Sorry if everyone saw this, but I just thought it was worth mentioning on
the off chance that I was more alert on Saturday night at 7:30 than the rest
of you (unlikely I admit!)

On Blind Date one of the couples dates was to some exotic Island in the
Caribbean and on one of the days they had a day trip to.......wait for
it........Sinister Island!!

So it actually alreeady exists, we've been beaten to it! I'm ready to
emigrate straight away if anyone else fancies coming, and from the look of
it there was plenty of room for WH Smiths, Second hand book-shops and the
rest of the grand ideas that everyone had! Actually there didn't seem to a
lot there at all apart from golden sand, tropical crystal waters and
scantilly clad natives.

Book shop or no, I'm going!

I'll let you know how it is, drop you a post-card or something, as judging
by the miserable weather in Manchester this morning I won't ever be coming
back!!!

See you soon

Wish I was there and not here.....

Matty

"Some say the worlds a hopeless place,
	A Speck of dust in all that space,
Just one hope for the human race,
	That I can see,
Me. I'm Ace" - Anon (Not to be taken literally (ie about me) I just thought
it was quite a cheerful note to start the day on!!