Sinister: Last night a DJ saved my life.

Chris_t_opher GBCH at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 28 23:21:36 GMT 2000

I'm the boy who could cope with solitary confinement......

Tompaulin was a laff. The audience was amusing. We had an Ali G
impersonator, some big Morrissey fans (fringe et al), some (semi)gothic
kids, my brother's *fuzzy* friend, a few obvious B+S fans and Me. I didnt
see any badges tho, which was disappointing. AND Starry was not there!!! Tut
Starry. The gig was very good, considering how few they've done before. I
think virtually all of you will love the band for the two singer's voices.
Just start listening to the Evening Session if you want to hear them.
(foreign listees try www.bbc.co.uk/radio1)

Can someone tell me what =?iso-8859-1?q?maureen=20cassera?= is supposed to
say?

> Cris-t-opher wants to run a
                   RecOrD ShoP
as well... so watch out Christa... you have to be more
               competitive...

I'm quite happy to work WITH Christa. Anyway, it's going to be a busy shop,
isn't it (All you music-buying sinisterines and everything)? Just one
question - who IS Christa? :)

Ericabot wrote:

> I know a boy called Barry, he's got a ford Capri
inside his arms, that's where I wanna be
I know a boy called Barry, he's got a thing for me
and when we kiss it feels so hea-ven-ly

> I know a boy called Barry, yeah he's got his gang
when they're around, he never holds my hand
I know a boy called Barry, he's got a bomber jacket
and the music that he likes, well it's just this awful racket.

> There's a chorus too, but you'll just have to wait until I'm on Top Of The
Pops for that.

Well, Miss Erica, i think it should be done like one of those completely
talentless punk bands. If you could get the whole song in less than 30
seconds, it's just bound to be radio-friendly and then you'll DEFINITELY go
Number One. BUT, it also means you'll only be on TOTP for 30 seconds :(

[SUBJECTIVE MUSIC FACT: Fonda 500 are the UK's Sparklehorse but with the
nuttiness of SuperFurryAnimals, if anyone was wondering]

Is there a Stylish Email class i could take?....

    Chris_t_opher - King of Headaches

Ps. I realised on Saturday how good Le Pastie.... actually is. I also
realised how
much i need Do You Remember The First Time? back in my collection.

"Chris....your Watch is singing to me, man!" -  A completely sober friend