Sinister: imagine theres no countries...

JR? redelvis at xxx.net
Tue Feb 29 09:48:43 GMT 2000

Jason The Man Of Big Phone Bills Andreas wrote:
> Well, I dunno if I'm a doll, but if there's any gal out there who wants an
> action man <grin>

dont get cheeky on me!

obviously doctor you've never been a thirteen year old girl...

i'm listening to The Virgin Suicides by AIR, and its really good mood
music. also i just heard the my bloody valentine remix of sweetness and
light (by lush) and its gorgeous. but in any case i was pondering my
duty in the sinister village. first i thought i'd just be the local
beggar, but i got tired of the idea. then i wanted to be a spy, but i
don't want to hurt anyone and most likely i'd have to. then i thought,
rollercoaster conductor? but then i'd be called rollercoaster conductor
all my life... maybe on the weekends or for carnivals.

i think people who play sports, should play ALL the sports.

i think i want to be park ranger! is there a park ranger?

i want to sit in a park and feed the birds!

and i wanna take care of trees, i'll be tree expert!

am i asking too much? :(

i mean there might be another park ranger! AHHH!

you think you're a man but you're only a boy, Daniel Ryder

http://foolarchy.com/redelvis
http://www.gurlpages.com/music/jnthn
icq-1010543
aim-coxonryder
i'm not going to take any risks this time...