Sinister: Helpful monkey wallpapers entire home

Anthony Alvarado ralvarad at xxx.edu
Tue Feb 29 10:16:09 GMT 2000

	Hello Glass siblings,

	I knew some of the postings sounded familair, like I had met some
of you somewhere, sometime, long ago, but it just didn't click where until
I read David Moore's posting with the Salinger bit, and I thought Eureka!
Honestly the word eureka flashed above my head, because I am certain that
Seymour Franny and co. have been making posts incognito.
	I'm writing because it is obscenly late. It is obscenely late
because my neighbor insists that he can't sleep until he polishes of at
least one bottle of wine, and wine is no fun to drink alone...so I am
sacrificing sleep to help the more needy.
	So tell me something, should I give up on Yo La Tengo, I got
Strange but true, and it's a CD long joke, which would be funny if it
wasn't the same joke for every song. ( the songs are all from tabloids with
titles like Retired grocer constructs tiny mount Rushmore entirely out of
cheese, or my personal favourite: Minnesota man claims monkey bowled
perfect game!) and then Genuis+ Love, the other CD I gambled own is 80%
instrumental, which is ok, but just ok, and not at all like the beautiful
tunes I've heard on the radio.
	ah, the wine is here!

		-a