Sinister: my silent days are over!

Mina Mars minamars at xxx.com
Tue Feb 29 12:56:26 GMT 2000

wow!!! this is the actual inside of sinister!!!! I
can't believe I finnally got out of the nursery!!! it
was nice, warm and easy....but I bet this is going to
be much mooore fun!

I'm new...BUT I'm going to try and be nice to you all
and post beautiful msgs full of meaning (well, maybe
not so full...)and interesting stuff (not that I have
anything special to say...I'll just make something up
for the occasion).

mmmmm.....about the sinister village... can I have a
place where I can sell stuff that shines? I mean those
little crystal balls to make necklaces, and also fake
diamonds, and paillettes, and round buttons and...
don't know what else...

can I? does it exist already? if it does, I could take
just being the assistant....

I hope something comes up to my imagination and post
again. :)

first kisses to you all here in the fun zone.

mina