Sinister: someone left chewing gum on the side of the bath(thought you'd l

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 29 16:12:47 GMT 2000

hey kids,

  i am officially a bad person, i could see myself being late for a
maths lecture, so i came to check my email instead. but, not only
that i managed to get onto a bus without paying, although it was a
stagecoach bus, so i allowed myself some satisfaction for getting one
over on some even badder people.  ha ha.

  thought i should post because somehow or other i have two crush
votes, and if i was the crushers (as opposed to crushee) i would have
moved them by now after such a period of inactivity.

  i forced my flatmates to watch quadrophenia last night, the
conversation this inspired went as follows:

         dumb flatmate: what's this about then?

less dumb flatmate: scooters

         dumb flatmate: what?

less dumb flatmate: you know your lambretta top, well its about
                                     lambretta scooters

        dumb flatmate: but don't lambretta make mopeds.
                                    fiona, what's this film about?

                         fiona: shut the fuck up

  then we invented a form of waste disposal, its a game called 'see
who can throw the pizza box out of a really narrow window.' i won,
beating both the lads who were playing, but i couldn't quite manage
the empty ketchup bottle.

   does anyone else feel like the sinister village is starting to
bear an uncanny resemblence to greendale of postman pat fame?
  we just need a handy man called ted glen,
(who can just about fix anything you'll ever need to mend,
maybe a tractor or a ladder or a broken frying pan,
just go down and see him and he'll help you if he can)
 and mrs goggins in the post office, and and and, i'll stop before i
get any more carried away

  i've come to the conclusion that the reason that everyone loves
jenowl is because she is every character in a b+s song. all the twee
schoolgirlish ones anyway. i imagine her to be partly the girl in
expectations and partly the 'mousy girl on the end pew.' (sorry if
that offends, but i mean it in the nicest possible way)

  sure i had something else to say....  shit it was really
interesting, its no good, my little brain can't cope. i'm in one of
those crises at the moment you see, where a bloke i don't like keeps
phoning me all the time, and the one that i've become quite obsessed
with, err, doesn't.
   i know, i'll just do what i usually do; i'll get rilly drunk and
accost him, always an embarassing yet effective way to achieve your
goals.

  i shall prolly get back to you shortly with whatever the
interesting thing was that i couldn't remember, i seem to have taken
to staying in this week anyway, so you might find me being more
prolific.

   love and jaffa cakes,  (noticed some of you have been inserting
inferior kinds of confectionery here, jaffa cakes will conquer the
earth - accept no substitute)

                                         fiona - the jaffa cake gurl