Sinister: www.bobthebuilder.org

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Feb 29 17:01:22 GMT 2000

It's funny, but I always thought Kelis was doing a Lucy Alder impression.
Hmm

Stuart Murdoch (why doesn't he post any more?) mentioned "a lot of nun". It
seems this wasn't only my illicit schoolboy fantasy. He also mentioned his
shorts, which has probably resulted in a run on Epsom salts in bedrooms
across the land. Legs of Sex indeed.

So who proposed, then? Someone must've. And Stevie, in case you're
panicking, the fine for refusing the lady's proposal is only "a swingeing
pound", so you can just give her a copy of Trousercuts AND ask for change.

Well, I'm up bugger creek today - the management here at Corporate Megalith
PLC are cracking down on non-work related emails. They are compiling a
report for the directors. Ulp. Having said that, I actually quite fancy
absolving myself, breaking down in a heap of tearful confession and begging
for my job. So perhaps I won't be posting all that much. Thank god, eh?

I wrote something nasty about Paul Weller before, but I'm not feeling my
usual bitchy self, so I've erased it.

Is it true that Jaffa Cakes are made of whale?

Casarotto xxx

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org