Sinister: A january gale was roaring up the channel....

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Tue Feb 29 18:06:56 GMT 2000

Hewwo!

How's everyone in sinisterdale?

Don't you just hate people who abuse buses? Buses are BLUDDY GRATE but all
the hard kids think it's fabby fun to rip out the lights and throw them out
the window, or open the emergency exit and risk everyone on the buses lives.

Today we all got thrown off in the middle of nowhere because people did just
that. And it was BLUDDY COLD and we all had to walk because none of the other
buses would take school children on. But at first we couldn't even get off
the bus because we had to wiat for the police to arrive.

And all the hard kids were chanting, "Haw, the bus driver's a bawbag" to the
tune of that Glory glory hallelujah song, and trying to goad the bus driver
on to hit them when he was only doing his job. And he was only a wee young
guy, with specs and a nervous twitch, prolly fresh out of bus drivers
training school. And it's going to end up the none of the buses will let any
kids on the bus ever again. And I love going on the bus, because you can meet
lots of interesting people and talk to old ladies who tell you interesting
stuff and sometimes give you a sweetie.

Yesterday I bought some strawberry jelly to suck in cubes, but one of the
hard kids found it when they were going through my bag (why? I don't know,
it's not like they were going to find any fags there). Anyway, they're all so
much tougher than me, so when I tried to get it back, they pushed me over and
ripped my jelly up and stamped it into the carpet. And the teacher wasn't too
pleased, not because everyone was ganging up on me (again), but oh no god
forbid, the classroom carpet got jelly on it!

When will sinister village be ready so that I can come and live in it,
because the real world's a moke and it really doesn't like me.

Everybody on sinister is being really nice to me at the moment, and it's
making me go all red.

Today a total of 5 people pointed out that my badge was upside down. And
nobody from sinister has come up to me yet.

We had to do a talk in history. I did battleships and got a bit over-excited,
because ships are BLUDDY GRATE, and now everyone's doing impressions of me in
school.

Cheerfully now, I'm going all the way into Glasgow tomorrow to get new
glasses. Glasgow's really good.

toodle-pip,
Jen xxx