Sinister: Where ARE my hands? Where ARE my hands?

Chris_t_opher GBCH at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 29 20:01:20 GMT 2000

Hello Spunkies....

I'd just like to say, Kate Mulloy you ARE my exact inverse!:

> I run, I skip, I even prance on occasion, I'm
> continually in motion, either physically or mentally and hence tend to
live
> in a continual stream of conciousness...I absolutely adore the cozy
solitude
> of umbrellas, and ee cummings, (B&S of course), the smell of spring rain,
> and that sound of horse hoofs on cobble-stones. Personified, I'd have to
be
> bubblewrap or something else that is completely frivolous yet useful to
have
> around

You live in "a continual stream of conciousness" and i live in "a continual
stream of un-conciousness". I'll be watching you very closely, my dear.

I passed my driving test today ("By the skin of your teeth":)) There's just
one little problem - I can't drive safely. Anyone got any advice to give me
before i kill you? It doesnt help that my mum has a little diddy Fiesta. A
vertically-challenged Gnome would struggle to fit in it, so how am i
supposed to?

Is anyone else listening to crap music but still loving it more than
anything? At the moment, Puressence, Khaya, Superstar and Fonda 500 are
being over-played. They just sound so different to the other things i'm
listening to. I wouldnt even say *different* meant better. I just need to
hear something else before the magic of If You're Feeling Sinister wears
off. You know what i mean?

Busy Fiona said:

> we just need a handy man called ted glen,

So i think Ted Glen should be Ted (Tew). Simple as that, really :)

And:

> love and jaffa cakes

Obviously a winning combination. I was just wondering why there aren't
*giant* jaffa cakes. I mean, they always get eaten sooooo quickly so why not
make something more substantial? I'm sure Fiona wouldnt object to that,
would she?

Nature Boy, Nature Girl, Dont stop DJ, HERE WE GO...

    Chris_t_opher - King of "shall i shut up with these emails now"

"Plop Plop Plop" - The presence of rain is always a good think, dontcha
think?