Sinister: it was sunny when i woke up for school this morning

Andrew CHurchman andrew_ch_99 at xxx.com
Tue Feb 29 20:59:33 GMT 2000

hello sinister,
       I think this is gonna be my first big sinister
therapy  e-mail. I'm sitting here at my computer, it's
really nice out side so i feel bad even sitting inside
in the first place.   All last week i had off of
school so it's been extremely difficult getting back
into the"swing of things".
        I had  some epiphanies this week off, the
first talking to a old friend of mine and the second
watching the Godfather.  They both deal with the
"relationship"  i tried to get into and the girl that
pretty much broke my  heart.  So, i've stopped
pretending things would work out and realized, she
just doesn't feel the same way, and it's not healthy
to have a relationship that's not mutual.
        Anyway.....  i just wanted to tell everyone
about two great bands that have recently blow my mind.
 1) the Microphones -  doug of D+, great acoustic
songs with innocent childlike singing, as well as some
lo-fi noise experimentation.  2) ... and you will know
us by the trail of dead.   chaotic, loud, emotional
terror.  bratty and noisy, very good stuff!  but i
wanted to share some lyrics of one of there songs that
is exactly how i feel:

if i could make a list
of my mistakes and regrets
i'd put your name on top
and every line after it.

because every inch of hope
becomes a world of shame
i have to walk through
each and every day.

       Anyway, thanks for reading, i can't wait for
the box set next tuesday, it should make me feel a lot
better.   Also,  i was wondering if anyone has any
live  B+S videos , perticularly Black Sessions, that
they would be willing to trade??  if you could help me
out i'd be extremely apprectiative.  See ya all later.
         ---------   andrew