Sinister: i hate the 29th of february...

francesca keshi at xxx.it
Tue Feb 29 21:59:21 GMT 2000

if only was holiday today would have been really better (ehm i don't know if
it's grammaticaly correct).

hi all,
i was in a very bad mood today. in my class we're all wondering about the
people who was born on a 29/2. when is their birthday in the years without
29/2?

is there anyone here that knows something about a group called balboy? i
listened to a little piece of "donald in the bushes" and i'd like to know
something about them.

alasdair said:
>Two new listees I like:
>Samantha for her email address and Francesca for saying > (i'm new love
>me)
>which immediately made me love her.

oh thanks i'm so happy :)

i'm worried because next week i'll have to talk i don't know where or about
what to a lot of people and i don't like it :(
but i can't say no when they asked me ('cause my sister have just told me
that sometimes i am too rude with people so i was trying to show my kindness
to all the world)

is there any botanical garden in sinister village? i can work there i really
like botanical garden!!!! :)

bye
francesca