Sinister: village

feather boa feather-boa at xxx.com
Tue Feb 29 20:19:45 GMT 2000

hello.  i've been reading this stuff about a village, although not religiously, and i thought that maybe i could add a bit of naughtiness to the proceedings, since i think everyone might have a wrong image of me as some kind of sexual weirdo.

so i'll run the brothel, except that what it will actually be is that there will be girls there but they will all be nice and wear long skirts or cords, and there will be boys too and they will wear the same things (because all the boys i know like wearing skirts), and what they will actually do is feed anyone who wants it good scotch broth.  and that is why it will be called a brothel.

so (like me) it will look and sound sexy, but it will actually be all nice and clean and wholesome.  and everyone will have fringes and 70's haircuts.

pip pip,

fb

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com