Sinister: the world still turns

Honey honey at xxx.org
Sat Jan 1 00:46:56 GMT 2000

It's 2000 in the UK and the world didn't stop (although it was touch
and go for a bit).  We probably don't need 1150 of these message but
I'm allowed to send one - let me indulge myself :)  Happy New Year you
yummy things.  Remember you *can* change the world, even if in little
and slightly giggly ways: remember February 1999. cough cough :)
Honey xxx