Sinister: What actually happened on the Tube (the directors cut)

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Jan 3 00:33:22 GMT 2000

Okay, I actually managed to see the tube, after
getting all confuddled and things and please don't
ask, I was tired and I need a new calandar and
goddammit if it was the ONE thing I REALLY wanted for
Christmas and DIDn't get.
This is what happened for those who missed it.
Chris Moyles was outwitted by his pretty (vacant)
assistant Donna Airhead (bet I'm the first to refer to
her by that) and went crawling off with his tail
between his legs and wimpered for her to stop
tormenting him.
Then Belle and Sebastian came on, with a whole new
look.
Isobel looked divine with her new asexual punk gothic
look, scary hair! New Romantic does have a place at
Jeepster afterall, maybe?
then Stuart Murdoch did a cover  version of Robbie
Williams "Let Me Entertain you" before setting fire to
Chris Geddes and sacking the rest of the band, filling
the air with very rude words indeed. I think he called
them incompitent. or incontinent. I couldn't quite
make it out.

And I didn't realise what eight people could do with a
giant earthworm and what seemed to look like a rubber
bin liner....

It was an exciting show indeed my friends, fuelled by
petrol, over confidence, clashing egos, riots and
insecticide and a whole new direction for a band who
really you wouldn't ever have considered to be into
Cafe Del Mar at all....

Still, I will stay loyal to B+S, and regardless of
Isobels experimental sampled fanny farts which did
crumple my nose a little, I will try and continue to
be a fan.

And Today? well today, I'm trying to create a website,
but I have no creative inspiration AT ALL. and its so
irritating, I think I'll go and paint my toe nails
different colours.
If anyone has any ideas (good ones shall be
acknowledged when I get it online) please suggest
away.

Am I getting the hang of this sinister thing now?
I dunno.
Cherrypips!
Idleberry