Sinister: Back to reality...

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 4 12:07:11 GMT 2000

back to the here and now, yeah.

Hmm.  Work.  Don't like this at all.  Knew i should have skived off.

Hello, my little babies, happy things to you all.  Couple of things:

Don't drink BOOZE, it is bad for you and makes you lie on the couch moaning
for two days and watching The Sound of Music.  I have now given up the BOOZE
for four whole days, despite having been to the pub and everything (i may
even last 'til tomorrow night).

The Tube programme is still rubbish even with an hour of rubbish cut out.
Will we ever get to see this bloody isobel song??  Strangly, the Tube thing
had the picture in the Sunday Times telly page and it's a picture of Ms
Campbell playing the cello.  Can she do this and sing at the same time??  A
nation holds its breath in antici..............pation.

It's voting time again!!  Go to
http://www.glastonbury-festival.co.uk/cgi-bin/vote.pl and get a band of your
choice to sit in a (possibly very muddy) field for three and a half days.  I
imagine they'd tell Mr Eavis to stick his upside down head up his arse, even
if they did win (probably still be finishing the album).  The top five is
currently Radiohead (518 votes), Marillion (285 votes) (I'm not making this
up), Blur (187), The Cure (159) and Oasis (152).  Belle and Sebastian
currently have ELEVEN votes compared to Metallica's 13, and the Sisters of
Mercy's 19 (I swear, I'm not making this up).

Oh, and the book's called "the loneliness of the *long* distance runner", or
at least it was when i was at school,  maybe they've hacked an hour out of
it to make it less rubbish ;)

xoxo

CarsmileSteve