Sinister: Shameless self promotion (slight return)

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Jan 4 11:08:32 GMT 2000

This is something I feel very strongly about, so humour me for a sec.

Westlife couldn't possibly murder Seasons in the Sun, as it is positively
the WORST song EVER in the WORLD and I will fight to the death anyone who
disagrees. Well, perhaps not to the death if the Lighthouse Family is
involved. Personally, I'm eagerly awaiting Stephen Gately out of Boyzone
(for men *you'd* like to know better) doing "Bright Eyes". It's true, he is
so.

Anyway, I had a lovely new year, thank you, spent in a drizzly lay-by in
Cornwall in fear of being eaten by gypsies. We had party poppers, though.
And champagne, which I have decided I really don't like. In fact, I seem to
be going off alcohol of all kinds at the moment, which is almost certainly
due to the surfeit I've had over the last three weeks. Mmm, port.

However, the booze pales into insignificance next to the barrowloads of FOOD
I have eaten, every ounce of which is now providing me with my very own
unremovable rubber ring. As a result, today is the first day of my diet,
filthy things that they are. I probably shouldn't drink either. I do feel
very determined, mind, as determined as I am to work hard and diligently and
not waste my time sending meandering personal emails...

Onto business. As you may be aware, the time for TIGERMILKING has arrived
again, with the latest instalment taking place this Friday 7th January,
Upstairs at the Garage (turn left and cross the road out of Highbury and
Islington tube and there it is!). Naturally, we've had our band for the
night pull out, as they're recording in Wales, which is only a short 14 hour
round trip, lazy sods, but that just means there'll be even more time for
fantastic choons and competitions and prizes and all that kerfuffle. So
bring all your mates, even the ones who don't like B&S. Then feel guilty all
night that they're not having a good time, have a row and leave at half past
ten. Or don't!

That'll do, then. Email me privately for further details of Friday night, or
just cos you think I'm smashing.

Mark xxx

p.s. it's just occurred to me I have no idea which address to send this to.
Hmm.

p.p.s. can I add "The Miracle of Castel di Sangro" to Laura's lovely list?
It's a must for anyone interested in, um, lower division Italian football
teams.  Very moving it is too.

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org