Sinister: thinking of a smart subject title to impress you all...

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Tue Jan 4 17:11:01 GMT 2000

...yeah,right...
hmmm,sinister land wake up from the holiday narc!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hello people!we're still rockin'.the list is still there,and so is the
world.see,u unfaithful people?2000 my ass!and even if it was the end of the
known world,how would you know you hysterical freaks?

right.i have holidays until the 10th.then i have to go back to the
uk(...).then i have holidays for 5 more weeks-long story,u don't care.

right. now i'm in another city in greece,in another listee's house.the 2nd
person from the list i meet.hope there will be more.she djd last night in a
bar here and b&s filled several times our ears.mm it was grrrrreat-until i
got so pissed,i had to spent almost 1h having close encounters with the
toilet.marvelous(as my film proff would say).i got quite embarrassed-not
that this was the first time,but...the only good thing is i didn't pay for
the drinks(i think i might have to,though.)
new year's eve came to an end for me around 9:30 am on the 1-1-2000.i went
to have breakfast with a group of friends in a club in athens around 8am but
we had to pay a good 6 quid to get in and ,well, we didn't want to.so after
a long partying night i had to go to bed.sob.i so wanted that breakfast...

oh,yeah,one last thing:THE NEW BECK THANG IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT!
"I WANT TO DEFY THE LOGICAL OF SEXXLAWS"
SHAKE IT ALL THE WAY,PEOPLE!!!

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!!!!!!!!!!

be careful of the aliens.
zoe and the giant peach

oops!what was that?...i...can't...com...te...heeeeeeeee.....eeeeelp!